Kiings

Milwaukee will always be home no matter where I am living. With this said, I bring you the Milwaukee-based electro-soul duo, Kiings. I love the no frills backing beat that supports "Explain Myself" that mesh seamlessly with the vocals. Available at name-your-price at bandcamp. The cover art of the Chicago L has me looking forward to winter and "Explain Myself" is exactly what I want to be listening to once winter hits. The accompanying video is shot throughout Milwaukee and highlights a variety of sites throughout the city. Shout out to Radio Milwaukee for originally featuring Kiings on Rhythm Lab with Tarik Moody. Keep an eye out for an the upcoming release of an EP. I will not be surprised at all if this track and Kiings get a lot of hype.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorcha Richardson - "Petrol Station"

Thelma Plum - "Gold" (Chet Faker cover)

New Releases Abound...